- Download a copy of our information for parents with children attending Hill House.
- Download a copy of our safeguarding policy.
- Download a copy of the latest Ofsted report from June 2016.
In accordance with Government regulations parents may request copies of the following documents from the Headmaster or the Head of House:
- Admissions Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour, Rewards and Sanctions Policy
- British Values Policy
- Code of Conduct for Staff
- Complaints Procedure Policy
- Disability Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Medical Policy
- Missing Pupil Policy
- Non-Collection of Children Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Recruitment Selection Policy
- Risk Assessment for Pupil Welfare Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- SEN Policy
- Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Policy
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- Supervision Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
We respect your privacy and will never sell, rent, lease or give away information submitted through forms on our website.